Monday 30 May 2011

Useless bankers and sainted soldiers

Hmm - now whatever happened to all those wanky bankers and financial wizards who were supposedly entering teaching following their messing up of the world's economy? Has anyone ever met one in the staff room. I am genuinely interested to know the numbers on this or whether it was just more government and media bollocks.

...and weren't there supposed to be squads of sainted ex-soldiers coming into sort out discipline too? Again, anyone with any insight on that I would be interested to know. After all the boys I teach  like a good virtual shoot up and walked around with barely concealed tumescence after Bin Laden was executed. I don't doubt that for some of them it may be a good thing...

...opps there goes my inner Daily Mail again.





No comments:

Post a Comment